Sunday 13 March 2011

Brothers knocking at my door

Still in bed when a local brother and two others staying at local masjid (3 days Tablighi Jamaat) knock on my door. I answer lungi and jumper clad. I invite them in make some green tea for us all, with morrocan mint of course and we sit down for a chat. We talk about gardening and move through subject matter ranging from inflation to Dajjal. I really appreciate such visits as they do this not for financial gain or any other worldy matters. The porpose is simple to encourge aliveness in islamic practice focusing on a collective dawa in communties on this very aspect.

To conclude. Insha'Allah I'll be going with the local brothers for 3 days jamaat next weekend, it's been a while since I last went (Ramadan). Also will go to my local masjid for ghust and bayaan today.

No comments:

Post a Comment